Classes are held at Rodeo Ranch in a 60 x 120 covered, fully secure arena. Footing is packed sand/dirt mixture (much safer for dogs than rubber mats!)
*** Please arrive 15 minutes early to potty your dogs and get settled.***
- For dogs that are just beginning! No previous experience or class requirements.
- 6 weeks session - 1 hour per week, unless otherwise noted.
- Family members welcome to attend!
- We will cover: Leash manners, coming when called the first time, how to greet others properly, Sit & Down stays, stopping destructive & inappropriate behaviors, impulse control, learn some fun tricks & games, & more!
- Please note that highly reactive dogs may need a private lesson before joining group classes